Our easy-to-navigate picture archiving and communication system (PACS) portal is available to all referring providers. PACS is your central tool for:
- Image viewing
- Patient communication
Visit https://nsr.mypacsimages.com/ to register for a free account or to login. If you have further questions, call (907) 459-6555 and dial 1260 to be connected to our PACS Administrator.
Exam reports and images on DVD can also be obtained by calling our office at 907-459-6555.
The North Star Radiology picture archiving and communication system (PACS) gives referring providers a timely, easy-to-navigate, and secure portal for accessing images and exam reports.
Applying For An Account
- Open a web browser and navigate to https://nsr.mypacsimages.com/ (Internet Explorer is preferred).
- Click on “Apply for Account.”
- Follow the directions on screen, including signing a HIPAA compliance agreement.
We will verify your account, and access will be granted within a few business days.
Questions? Call our PACS System Analyst at (360) 428-7231.
- Open your web browser and enter the web address https://nsr.mypacsimages.com/ (Internet Explorer is preferred) to access our PACS medical system.
- Enter username and password.
- Click on the arrow or press enter to access the site.
Searching For Patients and Imaging Exams
- In the search box, you must type at least the first two characters of the patient’s family name, ID or the accession number. Press enter.
- To filter the search results by adding the date of birth, select the down arrow within the search box and enter the date in the following format: DD/MM/YYYY. Press enter. Note: If the list of search results is longer than one page, click on a column title to sort the results.
- Select a patient from the search results. The patient record will appear, allowing you to view all orders associated with the patient and any candidate patient orders.
- Click on an order or a candidate patient order to view detailed information.
Our subspecialized radiologists are standing at the ready to answer questions you may have about your patient’s diagnostic imaging. Call (907) 459-6555 and press 9. We’ll connect you directly to our experts.